Saturday, April 20, 2013
So This is Me!
Ello guys! So my name is Izzy if you don't know me. I decided I would start this to share some of my thoughts about life and experiences throughout it. Probably won't be any anything amazingly deep, (only happens VERY occasionally, haha) but it should make you smile/ entertain you. I am 20(21 in August) and finishing up my Sophomore year at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. I am majoring in Psychology and hope to be a professional therapist someday. I love to read and write, and also hope to become a published author. I have moved around many times in my life. Most of my young childhood was in Elyria, Ohio and then LaGrange, Ohio. Eighth grade through eleventh grade were spent in Jacksonville, Florida. Senior year was in Oneonta, Alabama, and my year between high school and college was in Huntsville, Alabama. I have amazing friends and the best boyfriend ever, named Josh Bray. I love Tolkien, Doctor Who, Hunger Games, C.S. Lewis, Ted Dekker, Frank Peretti, Psych, Star Wars, Buffy, Harry Potter, and lots of other authors, shows, and movies.If you ever want someone to talk to let me know, I'll have a listening ear. I'm a little strange, but I love people. I am Christian, but I don't shun you if you disagree with my beliefs. You don't have to have the same beliefs as someone to love them. So no matter your thoughts or lifestyle, I will love you just the same. Try me. Well, anyways, that's some background on me. If you want to read some stuff I write, follow the blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you meant 'no' in that fourth-to-last sentence there.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you're right! :) Thank you! :)
Delete