So, this is gonna be a mushy post. I usually don't write blogs that are all about my boyfriend, cuz I don't figure people want to hear about how much I love Josh, blah blah blah. But today is out sixth month anniversary and I want to blog about him.
So, we started officially dating November 24th, 2012, making today the six month mark in our relationship. We knew each other for most of the fall semester of 2012, but we're both involved with other people when we first met. After a while we both ended up single. We started hanging out more, and before long we were dating. It's been such an amazing time since then. We made it through Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, two semesters worth of homework and exams, and plenty of fights. We are now enduring 3 and a half months of summer break away from one another before we return to Liberty University in August.
Let me tell you, this man is amazing. He is helping me with so many things. My self-esteem, my trust issues, my abandonment issues, and so much more. He is patient, trust-worthy, loving, strong, protective, loyal, and kind. He puts up with all my crazy mood swings, and never judges me. I know I can tell him anything and that I am always safe with him. He makes me feel special, needed, and loved.
He loves to spoil me and take me out on dates. He takes me to movies and dinner a lot, and we go shopping rather often. A lot of times we just look at stuff, but he doesn't mind looking at clothes with me. I also look at video games and stuff with him, so it all works out. (Course, I love to play video games as well. :)) He loves to randomly buy me stuff. He tells me I'm beautiful every day and loves making me blush. The first words out of his mouth every day are "Hello, Gorgeous". Sometimes, I just catch him staring at me, for no reason whatsoever. He always makes sure I am taken care of, and that I'm taking good care of myself. If I need something, he makes sure I get it. He goes places with me, just so I won't have to go alone, and doesn't mind at all. He loves cuddling just as much as I do. We watch so much TV together, and always snuggle while we do. He'll try anything with me once if I ask nicely, and is willing to talk out any issue with me. He has the cutest habit of wiping my tears off my face when I'm crying, and gives the best hugs.
Yes, despite all this, we still have fights and don't always get along. But we always talk it out, and come to some kind of agreement. We never make threats like "I'll leave you!" when we're angry. That's not okay. We have made it through a lot in these six months, and I hope we have many more together. His smile makes my heart light up. :)
Joshua Daniel Bray, this is for you. I love you so much, I can't wait to see your adorable smile in August. :D <3

No comments:
Post a Comment